Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 10, 2011

My life has taken quite a turn in the last month or so. I've gone from loving Utah State and never wanting to leave because I thought I had found out where i fit in this world, to packing up all of my things from my on-campus dorm to move to California. Things have changed so much I don't even know what to do with my life anymore. I was planning on finishing out my college career at Utah State, but now I don't even know if I'll go back... I know that I want to, but the only reason I want to go back, as of right now, is because of the wonderful sisters that I have in the Alpha Chi Omega Sorority and the fantastic friendships that I have made with them and the wonderful boys of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. I've finally found something that means the world to me and I don't want to loose it. My sisters make me feel loved and wanted. I love and care about them so much! They have shaped me and taught me more than I could ever imagine, I will never forget what they have done for me. Becoming apart of this wonderful organization has been the best decision of my life and I would never take it back. I have grown so close to all of the people that I have met in this last year that I don't ever want to leave and loose the friendships that I've made, and what we've become. This was the first time in my life where I felt like I belonged to something bigger, that meant more and would never end. Soon to find out it would end a lot sooner than expected. It was really hard for me to accept and try to move on with my  life. I have now come to accept that everything does happen for a reason, even if we don't know the reason right now. I have been getting really excited about moving to California and starting over for myself, becoming who I want to be without anyone knowing my past. I will miss the wonderful people that I have met and grown to love in the time I have had at Utah State, but I will never forget them or the things they have done for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment